01 December 2012

FREEDOM UNDER FIRE -- I WILL DIE FREE!!!





By A.F. James MacArthur Ph.A.L.

Baltimore crime comes in many forms. 

When government tramples over the rights of it's citizens, and the media stands by and look, it is difficult to decide who has committed the greater crime.

When civil rights are willfully violated by the government, particularly by law enforcement -- charged with protecting and serving us -- there can be few crimes with a greater victim to society.

As bad, or perhaps worse than a government trampling over the rights of it's citizens, is a press that sits by and does nothing but look on while this happens. Not only is this morally reprehensible, but it defies the very purpose of a free press in a free society.

Purpose Of The Press

For the press is not needed to entertain. There's nothing wrong with diversions, but this should never become the primary purpose of our press.

When football and baseball scores, TV and movie reviews start to dominate more space, and gain ever higher placement and prominence on your news sites, know that freedom everywhere is under fire. The smoke is rising but you're being told to look the other way.

The protections guaranteed us by law are routinely disregarded by our government. Sadly, these things were prophesied in the Bible, long, long ago. Some have studied the holy scriptures and are well aware of this. The vast majority of Americans are completely clueless.

We cannot entirely place blame on the common man for not knowing. After all, he's been conditioned all his life to rely on the press to keep him informed and aware. To make sure he's knows what is important. To warn him of looming disaster and threats.

So when the common man fails to see the danger ahead, proceeds blindly onward  and is slaughtered, who then can we blame for this?

It is highly doubtful that any of these words written here today will effect much change in the manner in which mainstream media operates. I have absolutely no hope of witnessing such a miracle.


We Are Already At War

What I do have hope for, is that others will pick up the torch where I drop it. If the standard I've marched forward into battle bearing were to fall, I would hope that 10 brave souls would rush forward to pick it up.

In our age, much of the battles will be fought as an information war. A war to capture your mind, to divert your attention. To keep you from focusing on things that really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

We now face issues that are a serious threat not only to our way of life, that we've all come to enjoy and take for granted, but also to our very existence as a free country.

To many, these words may sound strange. To many, they may seem odd. Still others will quickly dismiss it as nonsense.

But to the chosen ones. To those tasked by God to do a great work. These words should serve to ignite the fire within. To wake up souls. Open your eyes wide. Lift your head up to the sky. Seek the protection of the Almighty and march on!


Anyone Can Be Erased

Later today, for the first time ever, I will take to the airwaves to relate my story, of being held in custody for 40 days in Baltimore correctional facilities. There were no charges. There was no warrant. Not even bail. When friends and family, including Maryland State Del. Jill P. Carter -- a defense attorney -- made official inquiry to the correctional facilities, they were all soundly told, I was not there. Even popular talk host and former State Senator Larry Young could not locate me through official channels.

As if that wasn't scary enough, that an innocent man, who's committed no crime could be held so long without anyone knowing. I had friends working inside the jail. Covertly I was allowed to see the internal inmate database. Indeed, through various searches using a multitude of matrices, with my own eyes I saw, there was no one even matching my description, anywhere to be found.

"No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you." Joshua 1:5 NKJV



There Will Be Casualties

What happened to James MacArthur was not only detestable, but should be seen as a serious threat to the peace, safety and liberty of any and all Americans. For if it happened to one, it can certainly happen to all. You could be next.

It was the great American Martin Luther King, who said; "injustice anywhere, is a threat to justice everywhere."

Another great American once said give "me liberty or give me death."

These are the words I now live by, in what's left of my relatively short, troubled life. I choose to be among the company of the courageous, and not among cowards.

I've lived a life that's been troubled, not because of drugs or alcohol, because I shun those substances. Not because of lack of opportunity or criminal wrong doing. No! My life has been a life troubled, simply because as one who decided long ago, to always go boldly forward with the truth. At times I found myself standing out front, facing the enemy, all alone.


The Future Belongs To The Brave



"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:4 NKJV



Looking to my left, no one there. Look to my right, everyone took flight. A check to the rear, there was no one there.

While the everyday citizen is rarely in a position to make much impact by being a truth teller. The power and value of standing boldly on principle should never be dismissed. For what is done by one, is often copied by others.

Through word of mouth, person to person, and via the the near magical powers of the internet, words spoken by one mere man, even a common man, could be the media equivalent of one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Though some should meet disastrous fate, as in the case of mine. This should not serve as discouragement. For in war, even wars that were won, the winning side often suffers serious casualty as a result of fighting the good fight.

Your media may have failed you. Your press may have passed on, deciding not to alert you of the dangers that lay ahead. But James MacArthur has not. James MacArthur is not afraid. Not afraid of anything on this Earth. Not any man, beast or powers that be.

It is true I desire to live a long life, free of troubles and stress, to one day have grandchildren bouncing on my lap, but I am not so naive to think this is guaranteed to any man.

A man by the name of Douglas MacArthur-- you may have heard of him -- once said; “there is no security on this earth; there is only opportunity.”

I intend to make the most of the moments allowed me on this Earth. To seize upon every opportunity given me by the grace of God. While I am not perfect, as is no man. I intend to do all in my power, to not only live the kind of life God would have me live in my personal walk. But to carry on with confidence and bravery in doing his work.

Remember, a crime is a crime, no matter who, or what entity commits it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently busy at work building an all day news, talk and information radio network, all while managing to elude evil people out for his neck, A.F. James MacArthur has become the established leader in on-scene, feet-on-the-street, Baltimore crime and emergency incident reporting. Baltimore's premier independent crime correspondent and street reporter, is a multimedia journalist who also covers urban decay and public corruption. He may be reached at 410-205-NEWS (6397) voice or text message, MacArthurMedia@gmail.com, and followed on numerous social media, including: @BaltoSpectator on twitter , Spreaker web radioBlogTalk RadioBaltimore Spectator on Facebook,YouTube channel




BALTIMORE SPECTATOR RADIO NETWORK - BSRN

SUPPORT INDEPENDENT MEDIA

Our Growing Video Collection

MESSAGE TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT/INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES

To all those who willfully, deliberately and routinely violate the civil rights of law abiding American Citizens; Yes, you're powerful. Sure, you're everywhere. But this is still America, and the Constitution of the United States Of America still reigns supreme as the law of the land. The Baltimore Spectator will vigorously and aggressively defend against any and all attempts at spying and suppression. Let it be known to all that we are already aware of the regular monitoring and shadowing attempts. There is nothing to hide, but cross the line and there will be hell to pay.

In the end, efforts to impinge upon the freedoms of the people will ultimately fail. Some of us may get taken out in the ongoing battle for true and lasting freedom, but as I've said many times before, and will say till the day I die or get taken out by you goons, THERE ARE MORE OF US, THAN THERE ARE OF YOU.


A.F. James MacArthur -- American patriot & lover of liberty.

Fair Use Copyright Notice

--DISCLAIMER-- Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purpose such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.