14 June 2009

Criminals, Cops & Crackheads

By A.F. James MacArthur Ph.A.L.

Don’t Tase Me Bro

A man lay on the ground writhing in agony. From where I was, I could clearly see the wires attached to the probes in hooked into his body. They led back to the officers gun still in his hand. It was a taser gun, but a gun non the less. These things have killed people, plenty of them. Every year, even in Maryland. Why do you think an ordinary citizen is forbidden from owning one?

Realizing I had just witnessed a man get shot with a taser by Baltimore Police, the old beat reporter kicked in. Whipping out my notepad I began to furiously take notes. I spoke to as many witnesses as I could.

The results of my investigation are quite startling. The man unarmed, but apparently he was shot with the taser as a form of compliance, because he was not moving quickly enough.

I do not claim to be an expert, but all of my police training and advanced tactical exercises tell me that use of force is only justified when life is in danger, not just because someone isn’t doing what you want them to do.

Not only was the man unarmed, he was actually found unconscious by the police. A passerby earlier saw him laid out in front of the Govans Manor Apartment building on York Rd. They called 911 and the police responded to an unconscious man. How things went from he man being unconscious, to being a threat necessitating force is still a mystery.

After quietly observing all this for a while, the police soon took notice of me.

Police Officer: You’re a long way from home aren’t you?

Citizen MacArthur: Just out for a walk, I do that a lot.

Police Officer: Anything I can help you with?

Citizen MacArthur: Guess they didn’t tell you everything about me did they?

Police Officer: No they didn’t, you’re the guy that drives the XXXXX car and lives at XXXX right?

Citizen MacArthur: Yup, that’s me. I’m also the guy that’s an investigative journalist, a contract Special Investigator, and an occasional tactical instructor among other things. Knowing you guys were turned loose with 500 hundred tasers on the streets of Baltimore, of course I’m curious when I actually see one used.

Police Officer: Oh, ok, well….thanks!

At 3:25 in the morning, the streets of Baltimore are roamed by a select group. Typically criminals, cops, or crackheads (insert drug/addiction of choice here). Of course, there’s also weird investigative journalist types out for 10 mile conditioning walks with his dog.


RELATED

Man Dies After Being Tasered By Police

BALTIMORE SPECTATOR RADIO NETWORK - BSRN

SUPPORT INDEPENDENT MEDIA

Our Growing Video Collection

MESSAGE TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT/INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES

To all those who willfully, deliberately and routinely violate the civil rights of law abiding American Citizens; Yes, you're powerful. Sure, you're everywhere. But this is still America, and the Constitution of the United States Of America still reigns supreme as the law of the land. The Baltimore Spectator will vigorously and aggressively defend against any and all attempts at spying and suppression. Let it be known to all that we are already aware of the regular monitoring and shadowing attempts. There is nothing to hide, but cross the line and there will be hell to pay.

In the end, efforts to impinge upon the freedoms of the people will ultimately fail. Some of us may get taken out in the ongoing battle for true and lasting freedom, but as I've said many times before, and will say till the day I die or get taken out by you goons, THERE ARE MORE OF US, THAN THERE ARE OF YOU.


A.F. James MacArthur -- American patriot & lover of liberty.

Fair Use Copyright Notice

--DISCLAIMER-- Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purpose such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.